Сегодня предлагаю Вам отработать Future Perfect. Несколько упражнений с ответами позволят Вам вспомнить и закрепить данное английское время. Возможно, Вам полезно будет повторить:
Теперь можно преступить к упражнениям на отработку Future Perfect.
Future Perfect Exercises.
Упражнение 1. Вставьте глагол во времени Future Perfect.
- I ________ a Londoner for five and a half years by next September. (be)
- By Tuesday Jill ________ these novels by O’Henry. (finish)
- Next year is Fred and Kate’s 10th wedding anniversary. They _________ happily married for ten years. (be)
- Molly thinks the film _________ by the time she gets to Fred’s. (to start)
- They _________ the plans by then. (to finish)
- Before his holiday Tom _______ all his money. (to spend)
- The train _________ by the time the couple get to the station. (to leave)
- I __________ dinner by then. (cook)
- I _______my chemistry homework before Jillian comes home. (finish)
- Fernando __________ his operation by August and should be much fitter. (have)
- Before Lisa arrives, I _________ dinner. (finish)
- Johnny ___________ this document by 7pm o’clock this afternoon. (translate)
- Helen _______ this awesome doll by her daughter’s birthday. (make)
- Steven ________ his lesson by tomorrow. (not/learn)
- This test is so arduous, that I _________ it in a day’s time. (not/complete)
- You __________ over half a thousand words when you finish this English book (learn).
- The commission _________ to a definite decision in a month. (come)
- I won’t see Molly on the 1st of August since I _________ to the South by that time. (go)
Упражнение 2. Ответьте, используя Future Perfect Tense и слова в скобках.
Example: Will Jill be busy at 6pm? (finish essay)
Oh, no, Jilly will have finished her essay by that time.
- Will the couple be at their hotel on Monday? (move to the old beach house)
- Will the committee be discussing the project at 2 o’clock? (make a decision)
- Will the pupils be writing their test at ten? (finish)
- Will Mike’s niece still be a pupil next autumn? (finish school)
- Will Greg still remember Molly in ten years? (forget)
- Will Greg be at home on Tuesday? (leave for China)
Упражнение 3. Составьте предложения во времени Future Perfect.
- have / Jill / she / perfected / will / from / her / by the time / Japanese / comes / Tokyo.
- promotion /Melody / have / By December / will / her / received.
- gets home / Helen’s / cleaned / By the time / relatives / she / will / the house / have.
- to communicate / Steven / he / learned / Will / have / well / Chinese / before / enough / flies to Beijing?
- finishes / have / By the time / twenty / taken / Jillian’s father / that course / he / will / online tests.
Упражнение 4. Translate into English using Future Perfect.
- Майкл закончит этот отчет до завтра.
- Студенты доделают работу к трем часам по полудню.
- К июню мы сдадим сессию.
- Строители построят школу к началу сентября.
- Я напишу заявление к тому времени, как приедет секретарь.
- Поезд уйдет, пока мы доберемся до станции.
- Зоя переведет этот доклад к понедельнику.
- К ночи Меган переведет эту длинную статью.
- Стивен уже уедет в Париж, когда Молли вернется из Конго.
- Зора не дочитает эту дурацкую книгу к концу года.
Ответы к упражнениям на Future Perfect.
1 will have been, 2 will have finished, 3 will have been, 4 will have started, 5 will have finished, 6 will have spent, 7 will have left, 8 will have cooked, 9 will have finished, 10 will have had, 11 will have finished, 12 will have translated, 13 will have made, 14 won’t have learnt / learned, 15 won’t have completed, 16 will have learnt / learned, 17 will have come, 18 will have gone.
- Oh, no, the couple will have moved to the old beach house.
- Oh, no, the committee will have made a decision by then.
- Oh, no, the pupils will have finished their test by 10.
- Oh, no, Mike’s niece will have finished school by next autumn.
- Oh, no, Greg will have forgotten Molly.
- Oh, no, Greg will have left for China by Tuesday.
- Jill will have perfected her Japanese by the time she comes from Tokyo.
- By December, Melody will have received her promotion.
- By the time Helen’s relatives gets home, she will have cleaned the house.
- Will Steven have learned Chinese well enough to communicate before he flies to Beijing?
- By the time Jillian’s father finishes that course, he will have taken twenty online tests.
- Michael will have finished this report by tomorrow.
- The students will have finished the work by 3pm.
- By June, we’ll have passed our exams.
- The builders will have built a school by September.
- I will have written an application by the time the secretary comes.
- The train will have left before we get to the station.
- Zoe will have translated the report by Monday.
- By night, Megan will have translated this long article.
- Steven will have left for Paris when Molly comes back from the Congo.
- Zora won’t have read the stupid book by the end of the year.
Надеюсь, Вы сочли полезными эти Future Perfect упражнения.
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!