Ранее я уже размещала на сайте упражнения на Present Simple Passive и Past Simple Passive (смотрите ссылки внизу страницы). Сегодня пришло время упражнений на отработку Future Simple Passive.
Упражнения на Passive Voice помогут вам разобраться в данной теме. Passive Voice exercises will be of great use for you! Все упражнения идут с ответами и расположены от простых к более сложным.
Easy Passive Voice in Future Simple Exercises.
Упражнение 1. Complete the sentences with the verbs from the box to describe what good things will be done in your town (village) in some years.
The street lamps
Trees and flowers
The bus stop
The old houses
The holes on the roads
Future Simple Passive Exercises. Level: Pre-Intermediate.
Упражнение 2. Write questions to the sentences. '
- This house will be sold soon. (When?)
- A lot of money will be spent on rebuilding the house. (How much money?).
- All the winners will be given prizes. (What prizes?)
- The parents will be sent invitations to the party. (Why?)
- The tickets will be bought for all of us. (When?)
- The pupils will be met at the station. (By whom?)
- They will be shown a lot of places of interest. (What places?)
- Then they will be taken for lunch? (Where?)
Упражнение 3. Write questions about when the things will be done.
My suit hasn’t been packed yet. : '
— When will it be packed?
- The History Museum hasn’t been shown to us yet.
- Dinner hasn’t been cooked yet.
- Our names haven’t been written down yet.
- We haven’t been given any task.
- I haven’t been asked to read the text yet.
- My exercise hasn’t been checked up yet.
Future Simple Passive Exercises. Level: Intermediate.
Упражнение 4 . Think of a future wonder. Use the following questions as a plan.
- Where will it be located?
- When will it be started?
- What will it be made of?
- How long will it take to build it?
- What will it be called?
- What will it be famous for?
Упражнение 5. Use Simple Future Active or Passive of the verbs in brackets to complete the sentences.
Another test in English 1 __________ (to write) tomorrow. It 2 __________ (to contain) five or more exercises. When all the pupils finish writing, the exercise-books 3__________ (to collect) by me. Our exercise-books 4 __________ (to hand in) to the teacher. She 5 __________ (to take) them home and 6 __________ (to check) them up. They 7__________ (to return) to us at the next English lesson. We 8 __________ (to get) our tests back and our mistakes 9__________ (to correct). All pupils 10 __________ (to give) marks for the tests. They 11__________ (to put) into our school record-books and into the class register-book. I hope I 12__________ (to give) a good mark. Anyway, I 13__________ (to see).
Упражнение 6. Look at the advertisement. Write an article for your local newspaper about this event.
Example: A competition for young inventors will be held on May 10, 2010 in the Inventors club.
COMPETITION FOR YOUNG INVENTORS . AGE LIMIT — 14
May 10, 2010, 4 to 6 p.m. professional engineers examination.
May 15, 2010 — open to the public.
Prizes — presented by the Head Teacher
The winners’ names — published in the Sunday News.
The winners models — photographed for the Inventor magazine.
Contact telephone: 01392 421245.
Answers to the exercises.
- The streets will be widened.
- The street lamps will be repaired.
- Trees and flowers will be planted.
- A fountain will be put up.
- The bus stop will be rebuilt.
- The old houses will be pulled down.
- The shops will be built.
- The holes on the roads will be modernized.
- The benches will be painted.
- When will this house be sold?
- How much money will be spent on rebuilding the house?
- What prizes will be given to the winners?
- Why will the invitations be sent to the parents?
- When will the tickets be bought for all of us?
- By whom will the pupils be met at the station?
- What places will be shown to them?
- Where will they be taken?
- When will the History Museum be shown to us?
- When will the dinner be cooked?
- When will our names be written down?
- When will we be given any task?
- When will I be asked to read the text?
- When will my exercise be checked up?
Your own answers.
1 will be written, 2 will contain, 3 will be collected, 4 will be handed in, 5 will take, 6 will check, 7 will return, 8 will get, 9 will be corrected, 10 will be given, 11 will be put, 12 will be given, 13 will see
A competition of young inventors will be held on May 10, 2010 in the Inventors Club. The age limit is fourteen. All participants will be invited to the club from 4 to 6 p.m. on Saturday. The young inventors will be asked to put their models on the tables in the hall. Their models will be examined by some professional engineers and will be shown to the public on May 15. The prizes to the young winners will be presented by the Head Teacher. The names of the winners will be printed in the local newspaper. Their models will be photographed and published in the Inventor magazine.
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!