Предлагаю Вам большую подборку упражнений на much и many. Данные упражнения much many для детей подойдут и взрослым, которые делают только первые шаги в изучении английской грамматики. Ответы к much many exercises вы найдете в комментариях к статье. Отдельно есть также несколько упражнений на how much и how many.
Much / many упражнения.
Упражнение 1. Insert much or many.
- Do you drink ________coffee?
- I like reading. I read _________.
- We have _______ lessons of English this year.
- I like this new teacher very _______
- I can't remember _______ from this text.
- Do you learn _______ new English words every day?
- We haven't got ________ bread.
- There isn't________ salad in the fridge.
- She hasn't got ________ cassettes.
- I can't spend ________ money on toys
Упражнение 2. Choose the appropriate answer. Much or many?
- They have too (many/much) furniture in the room.
- There are too (many/much) books on your desk.
- You have too (many/much) mistakes in the test.
- You must drink (many/much) coffee.
- You put too (many/much) vegetables in the soup.
- You put too (many/much) fruit in the salad.
- Must we learn (many /much) words for today?
- We have got (many /much) sandwiches.
Упражнение 3. Insert much or many.
- They don't have ________ words to learn.
- There isn't ________ furniture in the room.
- There aren't ________ things in the wardrobe.
- There isn't ________ snow in the forest
- He has got
- I don't take ________ money to school.
- Do you need ________ money?
- There are ________ new houses in the street.
- There are not ________ shops in our street.
- ________ people come to Moscow in summer.
Упражнение 4. Insert much or many.
- You can see ________ cars near the airport
- You mustn't eat so ________ bananas
- You mustn't drink so
- He hasn't met ________ people there.
- He didn't ask ________
- He bought _______ furniture for his new flat.
- This work won't take ______ time.
- Have we got _______ apples for the children?
- I don't like _______ salt in the salad
- My little sister speaks _________ that's why we call her «a chatter box».
Упражнение 5. Find and correct mistakes if any.
- We didn't take many food with us.
- There aren't much new subjects this year.
- I haven't much free time today.
- He doesn't do much written exercises every day.
- We don't drink many coffee in our family.
- There isn't much furniture in my room
- There wasn't many happiness in his face.
- Not many new ideas were discussed.
- We shan't have much lessons tomorrow.
- I won't have much mistakes in this exercise.
Упражнение 6. Fill in many or much.
- Is there ________ tea in the cup? No, not ________
- Are there ________eggs in the fridge? Yes, there are ________ eggs.
- Is there ________ milk in the bottle? Yes, there is ________ milk.
- Are there ________ lemons in the box? No, not ________
- There are _________ apples on the table.
- There _________ many sandwiches in the fridge.
- Is there ______ coffee in the cup?
- There is ______ jam on the plate.
- There are ______ bananas in the bag.
- Is there _______ bread on the table?
- There is _______ salad on the plate.
- Are there _______ cups on the shelf?
- There are _______sandwiches in the bag.
Упражнение 7. Fill much or many in the blanks.
- It costs _________ money to travel round the world
- We saw _________ interesting things in the museum.
- Most people in town have jobs. There isn't _________unemployment there.
- It takes _________hard work to get a university degree.
- There was so_________ traffic that we were delayed for an hour.
- Have you invited _________ guests to your dinner party?
- I don't think there will be _________interest in tonight's hockey match.
- There isn't _________news about Michael Jackson at the moment
- Look, is there _______ sugar in our sugar-pot?
- _______ pupils of our class are going to have higher education.
Упражнение 8. Put in much or many before the nouns.
- You have wasted _______ time for preparing dinner.
- She didn't do _______ exercises yesterday, she didn't have _______ time.
- Did she read this book _______ times?
- Are there _______ flowers in front of the house? Do they need _______water?
- There weren't _______ people at the party last Saturday.
- Are there _______ cars in the street?
- We haven't got_______ butter in the house.
- They didn't spend______ money
- I haven't got _______ time.
- Have you got _______ friends?
Упражнение 9. Fill in much or many before the nouns. Write if the nouns are countable or uncountable.
- Are there ________ cars in the street?
- How ________ days are there in a week?
- We haven't ________ butter in the house
- They didn't spend________ money.
- I haven't got ________time.
- Have you got ________ friends?
- Don't put ________ sugar in my tea
- We saw ________interesting things in the museum
How much How many exercises. Упражнения How much How many.
Упражнение 10. Insert how much or how many
- _______ money has he got?
- _______ pupils are there in your class?
- _______ tea do you have every day?
- ______ honey have we got? We haven't got _______honey.
- _______ tea did you have yesterday?
- _______ days are there in a week?
Упражнение 11. What questions do they ask customers in these places?
- a post oflice
- a theatre
- a flower shop
- a bank
- a baker's
- a petrol station
Write one question for each place. The first is done for you.
do you want?
How many stamps do you want?
Упражнение 12. Complete the questions with much or many. Then match the questions with the answers in the box.
- How _______free time have you got?
- How _______ languages do you speak?
- How _______ food do you eat for lunch?
- How _______ CDs have you got?
- How ________ sweets do you eat every day?
- How _______ television do you watch every day?
- How ________ friends have you got?
- A lot I’m always hungry then.
- Not much! I prefer playing computer games.
- None! I’m terrible at foreign languages.
- Not many I’m not very interested in music
- A lot, but not many of them live near me
- Not much! I get a lot of homework.
- A few, but I prefer chocolate.
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!
1 much, 2 much, 3 many, 4 much, 5 much, 6 many, 7 much, 8 much, 9 many, 10 much
1 much, 2 many, 3 many, 4 much, 5 many, 6 much, 7 many, 8 many
1 Many, 2 much, 3 many, 4 much, 5 many, 6 much, 7 much, 8 many, 9 many, 10 many
1 Many, 2 many, 3 much, 4 many, 5 many, 6 much, 7 much, 8 many, 9 much, 10 much
1 many -> much, 2 much -> many, 3 correct, 4 much -> many, 5 many -> much, 6 correct, 7 many -> much, 8 correct, 9 much -> many, 10 much -> many.
1 much / much, 2 many / many, 3 much / much, 4 many / many, 5 many, 6 many, 7 much, 8 much, 9 many, 10 much, 11 much, 12 many, 13 many
1 much, 2 many, 3 much, 4 much, 5 much, 6 many, 7 much, 8 much, 9 much, 10 many
1 Much, 2 many /much, 3 many, 4 many /much, 5 many, 6 many, 7 much, 8 much, 9 much, 10 many
Countable – 1, 2, 6, 8
Uncountable – 3, 4, 5, 7
1 many, 2 many, 3 much, 4 much, 5 much, 6 many, 7 much, 8 many
1 how much, 2 how many, 3 how much, 4 how much / much, 5 how much, 6 how many
2 How many tickets do you want?
3 How many roses do you want?
4 How much money do you want?
5 How much bread do you want?
6 how much petrol do you want?
1 much — f
2 many — c
3 much — a
4 many — d
5 many — g
6 much — b
7 many — e
У вас почти все упражнения составлены не правильно. У утвердительных предложениях предпочтительно использовать a lot of/lots of. Mach/
Зачем учить отрабатывать практику на не правильных примерах, и потом переучиваться.
Сейчас у меня под огромным сомнением все компетентность всего ресурса.
Исправьте меня если я ошибаюсь.
Жду комментариев в ответ!
не предпочтительно. Как хочу, так и говорю, хочу сказать many — говорю many, хочу сказать a lot of — говорю a lot of. Ошибки в этом нет. главная задача материала — отработать употребление much и many, именно поэтому все упражнения на much и many. Про a lot тут нет ни слова.
огромное спасибо Вам очень помогло, все четко и ясно описано, побольше работ по топикам с вопросами,
Пожалуйста, рада, что полезно
Вы умница! все время пользуюсь вашим сайтом) Спасибо!
Спасибо вам! очень приятно
Такой вопрос: почему во втором упражнении в 5-м предложении Many вместо much, а в 6-м much вместо many?
Николай, все верно
You put too many vegetables in the soup.Vegetables — исчисляемое
You put too much fruit in the salad. Fruit — неисчисляемое в данном контексте
Материал подан чудесно!!! Доступно и логично выстроен. По поводу much many- в утвердительных предложениях они также могут стоять, только это уже формальный стиль речи уже. Все тут верно. Очень удобный материал для отработки. Спасибо!!!
Очень интересный материал для обучения, спасибо