Сегодня поработаем над указательными местоимениями. Упражнения на this / that, these / those помогут вам раз и навсегда разобраться в теме указательные местоимения в английском. Я подобрала несколько несложных упражнений для детей и парочку посложнее для взрослых. Упражнения на this, that, these и those идут в порядке возрастания сложности. В конце статьи вы найдете ответы на большинство упражнений.
This, that, these, those упражнения.
Упражнение 1. Circle the correct word.
- this /these shoes
- this / these trousers
- this / these socks
- this / these shorts
- this / these trainers
- this / these hat
- this / these dress
- this / these blouse
- this / these skirt
- this / these scarf
- this / these boots
- this / these tights
Упражнение 2. Choose the correct word.
- This / These trousers are black.
- That / Those shirt is very nice.
- That / Those shoes are comfortable.
- This / These skirt is old.
- This / Those T-shirt is my brother's.
- That / Those T-shirt is very small.
Упражнение 3. Write in this or these.
- Take _______ trousers.
- Take _______ sweater.
- Don't take _______ bag.
- Don't take _______ shorts.
- Take _______hat
- Take _______scarf.
- Don't take_______ boots.
- Take _______ shoes.
Упражнение 4. Составь и запиши предложения. Make sentences.
Упражнение 5. Circle the right word.
- This /These is a car.
- That / Those are planes.
- Those /That is a whale.
- That / Those are sharks.
- This / These is my guitar.
- That / Those is an island.
Упражнение 6. Insert the correct word.
- This __________ is easy. a) questions b) homework
- These ___________ are my neighbors. a) women b) man
- What are you doing ________ afternoon? a) that b) this
- Who's ________ speaking? a) this b) it
- These are my glasses and ________ are hers. a) those b) that
- We are going to the seaside __________ summer. a) that b) this
- __________ man over there is a famous politician. a) That b) These
Упражнение 7. Insert this, that, these, those.
- None of _______ present expressed any surprise on hearing __________.
- Try one of _____________.
- _________ is a computer
- ___________ are the TV sets of the latest type.
- Suddenly I felt something soft and warm on my knees. _________ was a cat.
- Whom were you talking with? ________ was a friend of mine.
Упражнение 8. Fill in the gaps with this, that, these, those.
- _________ people over there are waiting for the bus
- The day I first came to London was wonderful. I will remember _______day for ever.
- ______ summer I'm pretty busy.
- I'm working as a receptionist _______days.
- ________ were the days!
- Do you remember _______ winter when we all went to Egypt?
- Hello!__________ is Alan. Can I speak to Harry, please?
- _________ is a new cathedral and _________ one over there was built 900 years ago.
- Will you come over at five o'clock? I'll be at home at _________ time.
- The summer of 1999 I spent in the country. I remember we had a lot of rain _______ year.
- _________ are my sisters. They have just arrived from London.
- Who was ________ girl I saw you with last night?
- Do you want to sit on ______chair here or on ________ one over there?
- _________ sweets you gave me last night were very nice.
- Look at _______ colourful air balloons in the sky!
- Clyde and Nancy have decided to buy a house ______ year.
- _________ trees over there were planted by the pupils of our school
- ______ buildings just in front of you were erected in the 18th century.
- Hello, Mrs Swift.________ is Mr Willis from Globe &Co speaking
- I wish I would have bought ______ woolen sweater last Sunday.
- You'd better take ________ The others we saw don't match your dress.
- I couldn't forget_________ beautiful girl I had met in the park.
- Do you know ________ little boy? He says he has been lost in the shop
- Can you reach ________ old books on the top shelf?
Упражнение 9. Write answers to the questions.
Example: Whose watch is this? (Linda) This is Linda's watch
- Whose books are these? (the pupils)
- Whose house is this? (John)
- Whose offices are these? (the bankers)
- Whose flowers are these? (my mother)
- Whose translation is this? (my friend)
- Whose shoes are these? (my sister)
- Whose stamps are these? (Ted)
- Whose fields are these? (the farmers)
- Whose discovery is this? (Newton)
- Whose duties are these? (the pupils)
- Whose words are those? (our teacher)
Упражнение 10. Напишите эти предложения во множественном числе.
This is a cat. These are cats.
- That is a car
- This is a dog
- That is a star.
- This is his pencil
- That is his pen.
- This is a sheep.
- That is a child.
Упражнение 11. Translate into English paying attention to the use of demonstrative pronouns.
- Это были самые красивые розы, какие я когда-либо видел.
- Посмотрите, кто это? — Это один из наших студентов.
- Я где-то видел этого человека. — Это один из наших спортсменов. — Да, теперь я узнаю, это он
- Кто там? — Откройте, это я.
- Какие это были чудесные цветы!
Ответы к упражнениям на указательные местоимения.
1 these, 2 these, 3 these, 4 these, 5 these, 6 this, 7 this, 8 this, 9 this, 10 this, 11 these, 12 these
1 these, 2 that, 3 those, 4 this, 5 this, 6 that
1 these, 2 this, 3 this, 4 these, 5 this, 6 this, 7 these, 8 these
Your own sentences.
1 this, 2 those, 3 that, 4 those, 5 this, 6 that
1 b, 2 a, 3 b, 4 a, 5 a, 6 b, 7 a
1 those / that, 2 these или those, 3 this или that, 4 these или those, 5 that, 6 that
1 those, 2 that, 3 this, 4 these, 5 those, 6 that, 7 this, 8 this /that, 9 that, 10 that, 11 these, 12 that, 13 this /that, 14 those, 15 those, 16 this, 17 those, 18 these, 19 this, 20 that, 21 these, 22 that, 23 this. 24 those
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!