Добрый день. В данной статье Вы найдете упражнения на использование времен Present Perfect и Present Perfect Continuous в сравнении. Если Вы чувствуете, что не совсем хорошо разбираетесь в данной теме, — рекомендую начать со следующих материалов:
- Время Present Perfect
- Упражнения на Present Perfect
- Время Present Perfect Continuous
- Упражнения на Present Perfect Continuous.
Данные упражнения разработаны для учеников 7 и 8 классов, но могут использоваться и в старшей школе для закрепления употребления времен.
Упражнения Present Perfect vs. Present Perfect Continuous.
Упражнение 1. Choose the right tense form.
- Nina has been learning/has learned English for 2 years.
- The birds have already flown/have been flying to the South.
- They have known /have been knowing him for many years.
- Mike has forgotten/has been forgetting to learn the poem.
- The children have been watching/have watched cartoons for 2 hours.
- The train has just come/has been coming.
- We haven’t been having/ haven’t had a holiday for 5 years.
- She has been teaching/has taught at this school for twenty years.
- David has been painting/has painted in his studio since 10 o’clock.
- Mary and Sam have collected/ have been collecting stamps for 3 years.
- Their parents have been/have being friends since their childhood.
- Dave has been/ has been being a student for 2 years.
Упражнение 2. Make sentences using Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
She/clean/the flat for four hours. – She has been cleaning the flat for four hours.
- I / read/Tolstoy stories/ in the park for two hours.
- I /read/three stories.
- Granny/knit/in the living room/ since morning.
- Helen/travel/round Europe/for 3 weeks.
- She/visit/already/3 countries.
Упражнение 3. Поставь глагол в скобках в Present Perfect или Present Perfect Continuous.
- I (not to see) him for ages.
- He (to do) his lessons since lunch.
- I (not to hear) about him for a long time.
- I (to drive) since I was 17.
- Jack (to fail) his driving test three times because к doesn't know how to park.
- I think he (make) a lot of improvement.
- Alice (not/pass) her driving test because she doesn’t know the rules well.
- She (worry) about this for two months.
- She (study) the driver’s manual for hours every day.
- She (not/take) another test yet.
- I (to have) a headache since I got up.
- He is my friend, I (to know) him for a long time.
- Ivan has a stomachacke. He (to eat) junk food all day.
- I (never to hear) that song before.
Упражнение 4. Make questions using either Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
- My friend is waiting for me at the station. (How long…?)
- He translates books. (How many…?)
- Mother is making a cream cake. (How long…?)
- Bill is travelling in Europe at present. (How many countries…?)
- My parents are decorating the fir-tree. (How long…?)
- They are married. (How long…?)
Упражнение 5. Translate into English using either Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
- Моя жена рисует уже 5 лет, но ещё не продала ни одной картины.
- Я рад, что мы закончили эту работу.
- Мои руки грязные. Я работала в саду.
- Ник съел все конфеты.
- Вы когда-нибудь играли в шахматы?
Упражнение 6. Correct the mistakes if any.
- They are discussing the problem for hours, but has not solved it yet.
- Somebody has been playing tennis since 2 o’clock.
- Is it still raining? No, it have stopped.
- John has been winning the championship two times.
- The boys have fished for 3 hours.
- How many books have you written?
- Mike has invited many friends to his birthday party.
- He has been hating oranges since his childhood.
- They have been taken the dog for a walk.
- Irene has left for the airport.
Ответы к упражнениям
- has been learning
- have already flown
- have known
- has forgotten
- have been watching
- has just come
- haven’t had
- has been teaching
- has been painting
- have been collecting
- have been
- has been
- I have been reading Tolstoy stories in the park for two hours.
- I have read three stories.
- Granny has been knitting in the living room since morning.
- Helen has been traveling round Europe for 3 weeks.
- She has already visited 3 countries.
- haven’t seen
- has been doing
- have not heard
- have been driving
- has failed
- has made
- has not passed
- has been worrying
- has been studying
- has not taken
- have had
- have known
- has been eating
- have never heard
- (How long has he been waiting?)
- (How many books has he translated?)
- (How long has she been cooking?)
- (How many countries has he visited?)
- (How long have they been decorating the fir-tree?)
- (How long have they been married?)
- My wife has been drawing for 5 years, but she has not sold a single picture.
- I am glad that we have finished this work.
- My hands are dirty. I have been working in the garden.
- Nick has eaten all the sweets.
- Have you ever played chess?
- They have been discussing the problem for hours, but have not solved it yet.
- Is it still raining? No, it has
- John has won the championship two times.
- The boys have been fishing for 3 hours.
- He has hated oranges since his childhood.
- They have taken the dog for a walk.
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!