Надеюсь, Вы уже ознакомились с правилами употребления притяжательных местоимений, и готовы приступить к упражнениям. Все упражнения на Possesive Pronouns идут с возрастанием сложности, поэтому первые из них подойдут даже для детей. Ответы к упражнениям найдете, по традиции, в конце статьи.
Possessive pronouns exercises.
Упражнение 1. Complete the sentences. Use the words from the box.
His Their Her
- This is my mum. _________ name's Jess.
- These are my sisters. ________ names are Mary and Dina.
- These are my parents. _________ names are Tanya and Bob
- This is my cousin. _________ name's Helen.
- This is my cousin. ______ name's Fred
- These are my sisters. _______ names are Tina and Nina.
- This is my aunt. _______ name's Pam.
Упражнение 2. What is Molly Adamauer saying? Add my, your, his, her, our or their.
_____ first name is Molly. _____family name is Adamauer. What about you? What's _____ first name? And what's ______ family name? I'm married. You can see _____ husband in the picture. ______ name is Aisek. We've got one son and one daughter. ______ son is 21. _____ name is Nickolas. _______ daughter is 24. ______ name is Emy. Emy is married. _____ husband's name is Bred. Emy and Bred have got two children. ______ names are Kevin and Evi.
Упражнение 3. Circle the correct word.
This is Michael. This is his/her family. These are my / his parents. This is her / their house. This is your / their pet. This is her / its ball.
Absolute possessive pronouns exercises.
Упражнение 4. Insert absolute possessive pronouns.
Jason: Whose sunglasses are these?
Kate They're Amy's, I think. Yes, they're (1) _______.
Paul: Whose baseball cap is this?
Amy: That's (2) ______ too! Thanks.
Kate: Ugh! Whose dirty towel is this?
Jason: Ask Paul. I think it's (3) __________ .
Paul: Yes, it is. Thanks. You've got a great T-shirt, Amy!
Kate: Thanks. I borrowed it from my big sister. So it's (4) __________ really.
Jason: What about this umbrella?
Paul: Don't be silly, Jason! You brought it, so it must be (5) __________.
Kate: Does this beach ball belong to us?
Jason: No, it isn't (6) __________. Those kids over there were looking for a ball, so it's (7) _________ probably.
Притяжательные местоимения. Mixed exercises.
Упражнение 5. Выберите из подчёркнутых слов правильные притяжательные местоимения.
- Is this yours / your daughter?
- It's theirs / their problem, not our/ours.
- It's a good idea of your / yours to go to the bar tonight.
- Are these her / hers shoes?
- We're going swimming with some friends of our/ours.
- Is it yours / your article about spiders? -No, it's not my / mine.
- We know their / theirs address but they don't know our / ours.
- That's not my / mine wallet. Mine / my is black.
- His cottage is bigger than her / hers but her / hers is nicer.
- My / mine parents live in Vitebsk region, and your / yours?
Упражнение 6. Вставьте нужные по смыслу выражения с (own).
- He really loves to have __________ car.
- I hope to set up _________ business one day
- Roman Abramovich had a comfortable plane of __________.
- We don't need your tools, we've taken _________ drill.
- They invested the money of__________ in this project.
- She's always smoking our cigarettes! Why doesn't she buy __________.
- I have always dreamt to have a room of___________.
- Liza has left ____________ child in infant home!
- The house was built by ___________great-grandfather. We're proud of this fact.
- We can believe them. _________experiment is a good proof for us.
Упражнение 7. Complete the conversation with the correct possessive pronouns.
Tim: Whose CD is that?
Jenny: The Britney Spears CD? It's (1) _______ . It's (2) _______ favourite CD.
Tim: It's (3) _________ too. Is this Kylie Minogue CD (4) ________ too?
Jenny: No, it's (5) ________ sister’s. And those on the table are (6) ________ too.
Tim: There's a Beatles CD on the table. Does she like The Beatles?
Jenny: No, she doesn't. But (7) _____ parents love them. All the Beatles CDs are (8) ______.
Tim: Can I borrow this one, or is it (9) _________ sister's?
Jenny No, it isn't (10) _________. I'll have to ask (11) _____ brother. That CD is (12) _______.
Ответы к упражнениям на притяжательные местоимения.
1 her, 2 their, 3 their, 4 her, 5 his, 6 their, 7 her
My, my, your, your, my, his, our, his, our, her, her, their
His, his, their, their, its
1 hers, 2 mine, 3 his, 4 hers, 5 yours, 6 ours, 7 theirs
1 your, 2 their / ours, 3 yours, 4 her, 5 ours, 6 your / mine, 7 their / ours, 8 my / mine, 9 hers / hers 10 my / yours
1 his own, 2 my own, 3 his own, 4 our own, 5 their own, 6 her own, 7 my own, 8 her own, 9 our own, 10 their own или our own
1 mine, 2 my, 3 mine, 4 yours, 5 my, 6 hers, 7 my или our, 8 theirs, 9 your, 10 hers, 11 my, 12 his
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!