Сегодня попрактикуем возвратные местоимения в английском языке. Следующие reflexive pronouns exercises предлагаются с ответами, которые Вы найдете в конце статьи. Перед выполнением упражнений на возвратные местоимения, обратите внимание на таблицу употребления Reflexive Pronouns.
Reflexive Pronouns exercises
Упражнение 1. Complete the sentences with reflexive pronouns.
Example The water is hot, don’t burn __________. The water is hot, don’t burn yourself.
- I am angry with __________.
- He fell down and hurt __________.
- Tell me more about __________.
- She believes in __________.
- We are sure of __________.
- They did everything __________.
- Did you translate the text __________.
- I saw everything __________.
- The knife was sharp, and she cut __________.
- They introduced __________.
Упражнение 2. Complete the sentences with reflexive pronouns.
- Can you do many things _________?
- Does your friend Nick often talk to you about _________?
- Did your mother buy anything for _________ last week?
- Are you always sure of _________?
- Can a little child take care of _________?
- Do you believe in _________?
- Did the pupils answer all the questions _________?
- Did you make the dress ______________ .
Упражнение 3. There are mistakes in the use of reflexive pronouns in some of these sentences. Find the mistakes and correct them.
- My sister taught himself to swim.
- Anna repaired the chair herself.
- The children are making themselves something to eat.
- I hurt me when I fell down the stairs.
- We're meeting ourselves at 8.00 this evening.
- We're enjoying ourselves very much.
Упражнение 4. Answer the questions. Say that the people have done these things themselves.
Example: Who bought that book for him? He bought it himself
- who cooked your breakfast this morning?
- who helped them to translate the text?
- who helped the little girl to dress?
- who helped you to find the way?
- who cleaned your classroom?
- who washes your clothes?
- who broke his tape-recorder?
- who built their house?
- who helped her to do maths?
- who planted the garden in front of your house?
Упражнение 5. Complete the utterances using the word combination enjoy oneself (oneselves).
- My brother usually spends his holidays in holiday camps, and he always ____________.
- We ____________ in the country last weekend.
- I'm ____________
- We were at a concert yesterday. — ____________ you ____________?
- The Parkers went on a picnic on Sunday. They say they ____________ very much.
- My sister spent her holidays in Spain. She ____________.
Упражнение 6. Complete the sentences using reflexive pronouns myself.
- You see you've cut ___________ again. Be more careful.
- I think that poor dog hurt
- He came into the room and introduced ___________
- We didn't know where to hide ___________
- She is very sure of ___________
- Children, you can't do that ___________
- They always speak only about ___________
- We should always believe in ___________
- Babies cannot look after ___________
- I tried to control ___________
Упражнение 7. Заполните пропуски возвратными местоимениями, где это необходимо.
- All our friends enjoyed ______ at his birthday party.
- Polly and Nancy, help ______ to sweets and juice.
- They haven't decided yet where they'd meet
- She got up, washed ___________ and left the house without disturbing anyone.
- Relax ______ when you dance.
- Who went with her?-Nobody. She went by
- He feels ______ not well today
- We didn't know who that young guy was. He didn't introduce
- It's windy, you may catch cold ______
- «Children, take the towel and dry
- I often speak to ______ when I'm in bad mood and alone
- Concentrate ______ if you don't want to fail your exam.
- Little Polly is only two but she can dress ______
- I'm not angry with him. I'm angry with ______
- They never think about other people. They only think about ______
- Let's hide ______ under that tree. The rain is so heavy
- Put a sheet of paper before _________ imagine a nice landscape and draw.
- Don't take him to the party. He'll spoil everything __________.
Упражнение 8. In these sentences, you have to write-selves or each other.
- Look at_____________! Your face is dirty
- How long have Tom and Ann known ______________?
- At Christmas friends often give ___________ presents.
- I enjoyed ___________ very much at the party.
- Jack and Jill are very happy together. They love ___________ very much.
- She has no reason to blame ___________
- I think this poor dog has hurt ___________
Answers to Reflexive pronouns exercises.
1 myself, 2 himself, 3 yourself, 4 herself, 5 ourselves, 6 themselves, 7 yourself, 8 myself, 9 herself, 10 themselves
1 yourself, 2 himself, 3 herself, 4 yourself, 5 himself, 6 yourself, 7 themselves, 8 yourself
1 himself -> herself, 2 correct, 3 correct, 4 me -> myself, 5 ourselves не нужно, 6 correct.
- I cooked it myself.
- They translated it themselves.
- She dressed herself.
- I found it myself.
- We cleaned it ourselves.
- I washed my clothes myself.
- He broke it himself.
- They built it themselves.
- She did it herself.
- I planted it myself.
enjoys himself, 2 enjoyed ourselves, 3 enjoying myself, 4 Did you enjoy yourseves? / Were you enjoying yourselves? 5 enjoyed themselves, 6 enjoyed herself.
1 yourself, 2 itself, 3 himself, 4 ourselves, 5 herself, 6 yourselves, 7 themselves, 8 ourselves, 9 themselves, 10 myself.
1 themselves, 2 yourselves, 3 X, 4 herself, 5 X, 6 herself, 7 X, 8 himself, 9 X, 10 yourselves, 11 myself, 12 X, 13 herself, 14 myself, 15 themselves, 16 X, 17 yourself, 18 X
1 yourself, 2 each other, 3 each other, 4 myself, 5 each other, 6 herself, itself.
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!